Friday, July 9, 2010

My favorite day of the week!

It's amazing the amount of stuff you can get accomplished before noon if you wake up early. My day usually starts about 6am and I have majority of my stuff finished before naptime. Then at naptime I can catch up on my dvr (if I'm lucky to have both kids down for a nap). We have a pretty consistent routine in the Bragg house. I always tell Adam the normalcy of our lives would blow alot of people away. My high school friends always crack up at seeing me as a mother. It's much different than when I was a teenager. Isn't that what it's about though? Growing as a person, and maturing.

Anyhoo. Every Friday we treat Kolton to lunch from one of his favorite restaurants. Usually we'll leave from the gym and grab him something to go from somewhere. Today however, I skipped the gym and went shopping (ha!) We had to run some errands so I decided to take the kids to the mall while I exchanged some stuff, and afterwards let Kolton play in the play area they have. I love seeing him interact with kids his own age, and he reminds me alot of when I was a kid (or atleast what I remember) He's not shy one bit, and he tries to make friends with everyone. After he played his heart there we grabbed some lunch at Chic-Fil-A! Now the kids (and mommy) are enjoying some peace and quiet while they nap. :) I swear, every Friday is so enjoyable. It's my favorite day.






(sorry the photos are such poor quality. I took them with my cellphone.)

No comments: