Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"It's apart of growing up, and you're not a baby anymore.. You're a big boy!"

Hearing my husband tell my son that tonight about broke my heart. You see, the reason he was telling him that is so he understood why we switched his crib to a big boy bed. That's right, big day in the Bragg house.

I'm not sure why, but my husband and I decided that it was time Kolton be switched to a big boy bed. He does so well in his crib, and here lately he'll grab his mickey and blanket and head to his room like he's trying to tell us he wants to lay down. So we thought maybe this will give him the option of laying down...? Maybe? So far he's doing great. But like I said it's the first night, so we'll see. The first night SHOULD be the hardest, right? And fingers crossed that I don't wake up in the morning with my son helping himself to tearing up the house?

Now I'm on the look out for cute toddler bedding. We're thinking about doing his room in Toy Story for now.



and just for the record, these two will ALWAYS be my babies.. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I put one of the handle child locks on Mikayla's door inside so she couldn't get out.