Monday, July 26, 2010

Being Dr Mom

It's my least favorite part of the Mommy job.. being a doctor to my babies. Only because I HATE seeing them sick. Emma's being snotty sounding for the past week and I just chalked it up to teething, but yesterday while we had company Kolton just laid around all day and even they knew that was a sign of him not feeling well. I enjoy the cuddle time that comes with them being sick, but hate to hear the horrible breathing and see the snuffy nose. My poor babies.. fingers crossed they heal soon.

Here's Kolton watching a movie with mommy with his sister's Minnie doll, lol

and here's Emma totally exhausted.. she just fell asleep in her jumperoo..

1 comment:

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

Thanks for your sweet comment about my blog design!

I hope your kiddos feel better soon! :)

Have a great week!