Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Here goes nothing..



So, I think I'm the last person to jump on the Twilight series bandwagon, but I'ma give it a-go. I've watched the first movie, and it was good. It didn't make me want to pitch a tent outside of the movie theater and wait for the next movie to come out...but it was good. Every person I've told that I'm just not that into the series says "You HAVE to read the books!" So, my husband order the books for me, and I'm going to start them! I've been wanting to start back reading, and even picked up a book while Kolton and I was at the library but I just haven't been that into the book. So maybe Twilight will be better?

Here's the book that I picked up, ever heard of it? Should I keep reading?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried reading it and just didn't like it. Now you know I love Twilight! (and NO i haven't pitched a tent to see the movies) :)

J and T plus Three said...

Never read Prep. Have read the Twilight books a dozen time -at least!- and I don't pitch a tent for the movies either. :) when you are ready to see Eclipse let me know and we will go!!! :)

Josh, Brandi, and Xander said...

To me...the Twilight book are AMAZING...however, the movies are just okay. I think the actors/actresses butcher the movies...but it is good to see the books come to life. I definitely would never pitch a tent either! :)