Thursday, July 8, 2010

Down in Mississippi Up to No Good

We have some very good friends that we met at our first base who live in Mississippi. They're about to make a move to Little Rock, Arkansas where my friend's husband will be stationed as an officer! We're so proud of them, and it had been a couple months since we've seen them so we decided to go see them in their hometown of Columbus, MS before they leave.

The downtown of Columbus is my favorite. It's the historic district and has cute boutiques (my favorite). Besides a little bit of shopping and lots of eating, we mostly just enjoyed each others company at the Jones' house or swimming in Jenifer's parents awesome pool! Here's some pictures of the trip..






It was so great seeing the kids interact. Jenifer and I had ran out to get some coffee (just like old times) and I asked if she'd ever imagine that there'd be a day that our kids would be just as close as we were. ;)

Thanks so much for having us Josh, Jenifer, and Mackenzie (and pups)...see you in 6 months ;)

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I'm so sad that I only took a handful of pictures while y'all were here. :( It was so fun watching the kids play together though and of course our coffee dates are my favorite!!! I wish I could text you right now and ask you to meet me for coffee.