Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's hard out here for a baby..

Tonight at dinner Emma kept falling asleep in her walker. At first I wasn't sure what she was doing, and kind of panicked and made sure she wasn't like choking or anything, lol. When we finally realized she was falling asleep I grabbed the camera. It's so funny that she did this, because Adam and I just talked about how we didn't believe all the people on America's Funniest Home Videos when they show the videos of kids falling asleep in their high chair, because Kolton's never done it. Well, Emma did! Ha, check it out. And please excuse the music in the background, that would be my son watching Alvin and The Chipmunks. (that's right, my daughter ate in her walker and my son watched TV while he ate dinner. Don't judge me.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. How were you not laughing and recording at the same time!? Sweet Girl was tired.