Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thank you!

I wish I was able to share everything that Kolton received as gifts. Clothes, bibs, burp clothes, homemade blankets.. EVERYTHING! He was well taken care of, and I have a feeling Baby Girl is going to be no different.

The other day I received a package in the mail -or should I say Baby Girl did? My friend Courtney sent some goodies to Baby Girl.

She bought something like this for Kolton when I was pregnant with him that said "It's a boy" and I think it's so adorable his sister will have one too.


and we know how much I love PJs!!


Thank you Courtney! I know you love buying baby stuff, but we appreciate it!

2 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

That is the cutest little sleeper!! How sweet!! I can't wait to see baby girl Bragg wearing it!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome. I never noticed the flowers on the bottom of the feet when I bought them.