Monday, July 27, 2009

Little Stinker!

I'm going to predict that alot of my post about Kolton will be titled "Little Stinker", and actually I can't remember, but I may have already had a couple named that! He has lots of nicknames but I find myself calling him "Bubba" or "Stinker" the most.

Anyway. That little stinker about gave me a heart attack while I thought he was playing in his play room. I was straightening up the house getting ready for the in laws to come and I walked to his play room to check on him -no Kolton. Sometimes he crawls from his playroom to his bedroom so I checked there -no Kolton. So I turned around to see where else he could be and there he was.. in my bedroom playing with the most random toy. It's a lap desk. A lap desk that's suppose to strap to your car seat when you go on long trips. That way you can color and everything. Yes, it's meant for an older kid. His great grandma bought it for Christmas, and he LOVES that thing. Instead of a security blanket, he has a security lap desk. Little Stinker!








No comments: