Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cute. Real cute.

You know those things as a Mom you just can't wait for your child to do. The second they do it you pick up the phone and call everyone?

Well, the other day I was laying Kolton down for his nap. I ran downstairs, tossed a load of clothes in the washer, ran back up stairs, and noticed he was especially quiet for a little boy who fights sleep. I thought to myself there was no way he's asleep already. So I tip toe to his room (just for the SMIDGED of a chance he was asleep), open the door, and peak in.

Here's what I seen.



my little monster boy STANDING up in his crib! Who knew this little booger could even pull himself up!? So I snapped pictures, called the folks, started bragging..you know how us mothers do.

oh, but little did I know that what was once cute is now a pain. So much for laying him down in his crib while he's still awake. He just thinks it's a party all time time. And that's besides the fact we're nervous wrecks thinking of him hurting himself!!! He already has a bruise on his head from hitting himself on the crib!

So yes, jokes on me. It's cute, REAL cute!

2 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Look at him smiling in that picture like "there's no way I'm napping now!" Haha! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Sneaky boy! :)