Monday, July 27, 2009

More thank you's!

My sister in law got this ADORABLE shirt for Baby Girl. I'm pretty sure this is what she'll be wearing when she comes home from the hospital!


She also got her this outfit. She said to me "Now, I don't want to hear you complaining about what it says. You didn't like the purple one, and that one said I love Mommy!" lol!


Oh! I just have to show you these awesome PJs she bought Kolton!


Also Adam's Grandma Geneva makes beautiful baby blankets. She made Kolton a blue and white one, and I was really hoping she'd make Baby Girl one. Well, of course she did! She sent it with his parents this weekend, and I was so ecstatic! I took a picture of it, but of course it doesn't do it justice. Trust me, it's wonderful and I can't wait for my sweet baby girl to be wrapped up in it!



So thanks to the both of you! Everything is wonderful and I know Baby Girl will love it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that's awesome. Chris's granny made mikayla one when I was pregnant with her.