Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I cracked the case!

I figured it out. When I look at Kolton I see a perfect combination of myself and Adam. However, I hear people say he looks JUST like his Daddy all-the-time. Which is just fine, I have a very handsome husband, and I know it's a compliment to my son. However, he DOES have some traits of his momma!

So anyway, I snapped this picture of him yesterday and he could not look anymore like his daddy. So I figured it out. Kolton has my lips. And that's it. I thought maybe he had my eyes, but check out this picture of Kolton. Tell me it doesn't look JUST like Adam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Either way he's a cutie pie. Your right though he does have your lips I just didn't want it to come off like I was checking out your lips so I never said anything. lol :)