Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just for confirmation..

After having one doctor tell us we were having a boy, and then a radiologist tell us we're having a girl I took matters into my own hands and scheduled a 4D ultrasound. We love seeing our baby any chance we get, and it aggravates me how greedy people our with doing ultrasounds at the hospital I'm seen at. So, we had this great place recommended to us by some friends and they had an awesome monthly special that included a -gender validation! Uh, yes please!

We had such a great experience with it. The sonographer was SO nice and did an amazing job. She was so dedicated and determined to get great pictures of our baby. 24 weeks is fairly early to have a 4D ultrasound, because the baby's skin is still fairly thin (however, we were doing it mostly for the gender validation) but she was able to get some amazing pictures.

She told us that the baby is long and skinny, and couldn't look anymore like her brother. We can already tell she's going to be absolutely beautiful. Ultrasounds amaze me. To be able to look ahead and see what the baby will look alike is amazing and SO fun. She also said the baby is laying really far on my back, which explains the back pains I get sometimes.

But yes, this 4D ultrasound was amazing. We plan on going back around 32-34 weeks and seeing how much the baby has changed.

Oh, and she confirmed it's definitely a..... GIRL!!!! Bring on the pink, baby!!

...now, on to a name. lol

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

SO beautiful!! I love her already! I couldn't be happier for y'all. The most perfect little family!!