Friday, July 31, 2009

Finally!!!!!!

I'm very pleased to say my husband and I have officially decided on a name for Baby Girl, and it couldn't be more perfect.

I've been dying to monogram something for Baby Girl, so the second my husband told me the name I started making her something. Soooo... here it is, Baby Girl's name!



Emma Paisley!


I have wanted her first name to be Paisley from the very beginning, but my husband refused. He said he didn't like it as a first name. Little did I know, he loved it as a middle name. He paired it with Emma that he suggested a while back, and voila! The perfect name for our perfect little girl! :)

If you're wondering what exactly that is that I made for Emma, it's going to go in the picture frames I purchased to match her bedding. I can not wait to start her nursery! (which is still going to be a couple weeks, but still!)

So, I'm very happy to share the name with you guys!!

6 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Yaaaay for the big announcement!! You're right...the PERFECT name for a PERFECT, sweet little girl!

Anonymous said...

I love it. :) It's a great name for her. Now I can work on the diaper cake. lol

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful name! I'm glad you got that checked off your list of "things to do." ;-)

Unknown said...

Absolutely LOVE this name!!!!

Jennifer said...

How did I not know you had this blog!?

I love the name! It's lovely and different. Beautiful!

Lea said...

That is the most perfect name. I can't wait to meet Emma.