Saturday, July 11, 2009

Terradactyl Monkey Boy!

A couple days ago Adam went to check on Kolton while he was playing in his playroom. My husband caught the little stinker standing up on one of his toys. That toy is a playmat. It's meant for the baby to be on his back and look up at it and swat at the toys. Not use it as a monkey gym. Needless to say, that toy is taken apart and out of his play room. He's our little monkey!

(sorry the video is turned, I tried to fix it but couldn't)



Also, here's a video of him being silly in the tub. Now you know why he's called terradactyl baby?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. I bet he's gonna be walking before his birthday. He loves to "talk" doesn't he. Oh I just wanna squeeze him! :)

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Precious! I'm so glad you posted videos! Makes me feel a little closer to him for some reason! He's adorable. Love that sweet boy!