Monday, July 27, 2009

Filling that closet up!

This weekend we went shopping with the family. We went to this cute indoor outlet mall and found TONS of bargains. Although us three got lots of goodies, our main intention was to buy Baby Girl some clothes, and boy did we ever. Like I said, we found such a great sales and hooked Baby Girl up! I'm pretty sure my sister in law will never want to go shopping with me again. She learned really quick I have a particular style that I like, and anything else doesn't go. She raised atleast 200 outfits and I turned down atleast 195 of them. If I heard her say "Well! I tried!" once, I heard it a million times. Poor thing! We just want our cute Baby Girl wearing the cutest, right? lol!

So anyways, I have lots of friends who live far away, and I'm using this blog to share EVERYTHING to do with Kolton and Baby Girl. So I want to share the clothes we found for baby girl with ya'll. :) and I will continue to do so. So I hope you like to look at baby clothes as much as me! :)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did buy a lot of clothes. Very cute. One very spoiled girl just like her brother. :)

Josh, Brandi, and Xander said...

Those clothes are adorable. When are you due?

Jennifer said...

Yup, you JUST might have a problem ;-P I have that problem too. Girl's clothes are soooo freakin' cute.