Sunday, July 5, 2009

Baby Girl's closet

Can I just tell you how stinking excited I was when we headed to Macy's on Friday? They were having a huge baby sale and I was rocking and ready to buy every pink item in that store! My husband had the cute idea of us each to pick out something for her.

My choice was this CUTE plaid dress with a flower on the front for her to wear next summer.


and the hubs choice was actually 2 dresses that came together (he's such the bargain shopper)



and the other dress




He was so cute. He said the reason he bought those dresses is because the watermelons crack him up. He also said to Kolton "I don't know why we're buying your sister dresses. She can't show her legs until she's 35!" lolol How funny huh?


We got her some other things, but you know we had to get her some PJs right? (We also found the PERFECT PJs for Kolton too)

2 comments:

Stephanie Bragg said...

I bet its so exciting!!! I can't imagine having a girl, I want one eventually! Did you see the dress I made today? I posted pictures on myspace and facebook. Check it out! Im pretty proud of it!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Oh my gosh! Yall are hilarious! You are going to have the best time filling up that sweet baby girl's closet!! I am so happy and excited for yall! Oh and those pajamas are TOO cute...I love the dinos for Kolton and the ladybugs for baby girl! Adam sounds like Josh!! That's hilarious!!