Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh boy.

A couple weeks ago I posted this blog. My husband had a little freak out over the mud on the Santa Fe and the tracks I left in the yard. Well, I wonder what he will think of this:



You see, I went back home while my husband is out of town. Apparently while I was gone we got some snow. When I came back, and went to drive in my drive way it was completely covered. I thought nothing of it, and just pulled right in. Over the snow and all. Well, this morning I went to head out and pick up the dogs from the kennel and get Kolt some medicine (he has a cold, btw), as I go to back up I feel the car be a little hesitant. So I thought it needed a little umpf..so I hit the gas. I shot up some, but started to slide back down -TOWARDS MY HOUSE. Also, my husband's friend parked his car here while he was out of town too and it's a REALLY nice car so I did not want to smash into that either. So I put the car in reverse, backed up a little, and ended up sliding butt end in my yard. So here I am, in the middle of my yard. I had a genuis idea to try and drive the car out that way since it was just snow and hadn't iced over. Seemed logical right? Nope. I ended up getting stuck, and you know what's funny? Sometimes it just doesn't matter how hard you hit the gas.. the thing just doesn't budge. So anyways, you ever said to yourself "This is REALLY not funny." but you just have to laugh so you wont bust to tears? Luckily it was covered by our car insurance and we didn't have to pay for it to be hauled out.

Here's our little ol' car being rescued:




PS, I must admit I'm a little nervous for posting this. Adam randomly checks my blog while he's gone just in case I post any pictures of Kolt. This will be the first time he sees the yard. Ah! I wonder if an "ugh babe!" is all I'll get!?

2 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

LOLOL!!! You are SO funny! Oh and I'm so glad to see a new post! Kiss that sweet boy for me!

Anonymous said...

OMG! You nerd. Kolton probably thinks his mommy is a crazy driver. Oh well grass will grow back.