Friday, March 27, 2009

Here we go again...

I wonder what Kolton would be like as a big brother? Considering he's only 5 months it's hard to imagine. But we're going to find out! lol That's right. Kolton's going to be a big brother! Of course this wasn't planned, but we're all for surprises.

I took a home test about 3 weeks ago, I was only 4 days late and I did it as a proof to myself that I wasn't pregnant. So you can imagine how shocked I was when I seen in big BOLD letters "PREGNANT". Adam was out of town, so I gave him the news over the phone. Of course from that very second he's been excited. After going through many emotions, I'm of course excited too. Of course it's going to be crazy with a 1 year old and a newborn, but I secretly like chaos so I'll manage! :)

Yesterday we went for our first ultrasound. I'm so early in the pregnancy she couldn't measure the baby or anything. So as of now, I don't have an exact due date. We're expecting it to be a November baby though. She couldn't pick the baby up on the ultrasound well enough to tell too much or even get a picture. She told me not to worry, she said this early in a pregnancy it's hard to. I'm going for blood work Monday and Wednesday to make sure my pregnancy hormone level is fine. We're not getting TOO TOO excited yet. It's so difficult to tell anything when you're this early in the pregnancy. I go back in two weeks for another ultrasound and between the blood work and that ultrasound we'll know much more.

Anyways, I wanted to let everyone know. I'm excited to have everyone join us through the next couple months!

PS I took a picture of the test like my tradition with Kolton, but then I noticed it was on a blue background. So then I moved it to a pink background, but then I panicked because I didn't want that to jinx my chances on a girl. So I took the test around the house finding different colored backgrounds. Just to be safe.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! I am excited for you ( a little jealous, send those vibes my way.)

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Yay! Kolton is going to be an awesome big brother! He will be able to tell his new baby SISTER just how to work you and Adam! I'm thinking I'm going to have to make Kolt a shirt that says "I'm a BIG brother!" and send it your way! :) Congratulations to yall! I am so happy for yall!!

Stephanie Bragg said...

Im so excited for you guys!!! We are planning to get preggers again around the time you have him or her! Congrats!

TNgirl said...

Congrats! I kinda thought that this news was coming when I saw your status on Myspace.

Jennifer said...

Woot woot for Irish Twins!!!

Josh, Brandi, and Xander said...

congrats!!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW!! That is soo exciting!

RoxC said...

I hadn't read this!!! OMG congratulations! Girl you don't waste time :)