Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lushly

I always like to tell my friends about awesome products. My husband bought me some stuff from Lush recently. I LOVE that stuff. He bought me some facial cleanser it makes my face feel so clean. He also bought me this bubble bar. It smells SO good. I just received 3 bath bombs in the mail. I haven't used them yet, so I'll let you know how that goes later. However, they sent two samples with it. One is a hair conditioner bar. I haven't used it either, but the smell reminds me of patchouli, so I'm not too sure about it. The other sample is this body buttercream. I used it today and omg I fell in love. The scent is somewhat strong, but it's very long lasting and makes your skin SO smooth. I plan on ordering it once I make my next Lush order.

Also their packing is so cute. It reminds me of the old school grocery store I use to work at and the stickers they used on their produce.


Lush is all handmade products and totally eco friendly. Like I said before, the scents of their products can come off strong at first, but they're long lasting and the notes for the product is EXACTLY what it smells like.


So yeah, I just wanted to let you know about my Lush experience. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My friend introduced me to Lush in December. I've been hooked ever since and I'm also guil of hooking others. ;-)