Sunday, March 15, 2009

How excited am I?!

While waiting in the check out yesterday at the grocery store my eyes wondered over towards the gossip mags. I noticed this dark haired girl in this ridiculous blue sequined outfit. I started to read the captions and noticed it said "Jilted Melissa sizzles on DWTS" What!!? I immediately snatched the magazine, tossed it in my cart, and texted my friend asking if she knew about this.



For those of you who do not know who Melissa is, she was my favorite girl on the most recent season of The Bachelor, also the same girl who had her heart broken on national tv by being proposed to and then dumped for the other girl Molly (who I've totally disliked from the beginning.) Melissa was called TWO days before the first airing of DWTS because Nancy O'Dell had to drop out because of an injury. I can not tell you how excited I am. Melissa is America's sweetheart, and I'm so glad she's given an opportunity to come back with her head held high. So needless to say, my TiVo is set for DWTS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to go get it.

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

So how funny were all the comments about Jason being a loser and having a lack of people skills?!? LOLOL! LOVED it! So glad Mel's on DWTS!!

Jennifer said...

She's pretty darn good too!