Friday, March 20, 2009

aaand he's back!

We're so excited! We went to the airport Wednesday and picked Adam up! We missed him so much. I'll NEVER forget the look on Kolton's face when he seen his daddy. He was so excited and just smiled so big!


I do NOT see how single mommies do it. Adam helps out so much and I learned REAL quick how much I appreciate him being here. It's been a year since we've been a part. Usually he has to go on deployments so I guess I got a little spoiled him being here with me.

He was a very smart man and came with gifts in hand. He gave Kolton a stuffed horse who's name was "Colt" (Adam didn't even realize it) He got him lots of goodies from Pumpkin Patch, Baby Gap, and The Children's Place. He RACKED up! He also had some awesome goodies for me. He got me some make up from Sephora and some bath stuff from Lush. How awesome was he?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm impressed he picked out makeup and Lush products for you! He could have just given you gift cards. Very thoughtful hubby indeed.
And I have to say Kolton looks sooo much like his daddy.

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

So sweet! Daddy's and babies have such a sweet connection! Mackenzie was so excited to see Josh after he was on his last TDY. She said "Daddy, you home? Yaaaaayyy Daddyyyyy!!" Lolol!