Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh gorsh.





That's right. We had originally planned on going around October for Kolton's first birthday, however some things came up and the sooner would be better. My greatest friend Jenifer is going down with her family and her good friends and she asked us to tag along, and after talking it over with Adam we said yes! We're just waiting to make sure that everything works out so we can go, so keep your fingers crossed!! Jenifer is one of my greatest friends ever. She and her husband were so great to Adam when he first moved to Georgia, and she was so welcoming to me when I moved there! We text about 3,000 text a day, but we haven't seen each other since 2006! So keep your fingers crossed that I get to see her, Josh, and meet their ADORABLE ADORABLE daughter Miss Thing Sassy Pants Mackenzie.


Oh, and of course we're excited to take Kolton to Disney World! This will be all 3 of our's first time! I can not wait to meet Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and the gang, Cinderella! All of them! Yaay!! I SO hope this works out so we can go!! :)

2 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I am LOVING this post! I am ready to go. Now. :)

Unknown said...

YAH!! We are excited too