Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just like a kid..

I swear I should have learned my lesson by now. Kolton is such a rotten little booger. We can have two of the exact same thing and he ALWAYS goes for the cheaper of the two. His favorite thing is this 40 dollar swing we got on ebay, rather than the hundred dollar one that sits UNused downstairs. When he was first born I rushed out to buy him a big fancy tub. Given, he did like it at first, but then he was over it quickly. I think his big noggin was resting on the plastic and it was hurting him. So today I picked him up this spongey thing that lays in the bath tub and he just lays over it. LOVED it! He splashed his legs and arms, jibber jabbered, my little man is back to loving his baths! Thanks to a five dollar piece of styrofoam!



Goodbye fancy tub!



(PS, look how skinny he is! Gosh his looks have changed so much)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikayla had the yellow version. I think it is easier to use too. Travels easy too. Chunky monkey.

Jennifer said...

Isn't it amazing how it doesn't take much to please a child?