Friday, March 6, 2009

Just a little update...

So like I said before, I'm back. I'm going to try my hardest to blog a picture everyday still. I probably wont be as strick on myself as I was before, and maybe even do it like every sunday I'll post all 7 pictures at one time. (because I know how much you all loooove my pictures, lol) Adam's still out of town and I still only have little down time.

So anyways, just to update you on Monster Boy. He had his 4 month check up on the 27th. No shots though, we were a day early. The doctor said he looked great, of course. She put him on his tummy and got to see how well he does. He weighs 16lbs and 2 ounces and he's 26 inches long. He's 90% for height, 75% for weight, and 50% for head circumference. She said I could start him on stage 1 food as soon as he masters cereal (which he has) So I'm just waiting for Adam to get back, and we're going to give him baby food for the first time! :) Our little boy is growing up. Anyway, he's doing great. He has a little cold right now. Also, I think he actually may be starting to teeth. Like I said, our little boy is growing up!

2 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

YAY for an update!!! I can't wait to see the baby food pictures!! That's going to be so much fun! Adam needs to hurry home! I'm so glad you're out of time-out! :)

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big. The food should be interesting. As well as the lovely diapers that your going to get out of it. lol.