Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 10.

Since I forget to post a picture yesterday (and I was doing so good) I decided to make day ten have two pictures. Partly because it helps with my story.

We have a really long drive way, and I hate backing up out of it so I just drive through the yard. Usually it works out perfectly, but today the ground was soft and I got a little stuck. AND of course it was right after we washed the vehicle. My husband was a little upset with me about it. He said "ugh, BABE! we just washed the car!" and for those of you who have been around me and Adam you have probably heard the "ugh BABE!" a time or twenty.

So the first picture is of the marks in the yard:



and here's the "horrible amounts" of mud I got on the clean car

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I can just hear Adam saying "Ugh Babe." Yall are so funny!