Monday, February 2, 2009

Check me out!

Anyone who knows even a little about me, knows I'm not crafty at all. However, I attempted to do something crafty today, and it came out quite nicely (I think)!

The previous owners of the house left these stools in the kitchen for us. I've been wanting to redo them since we've moved in. One, it's totally two much red. Two, they were a little dirty looking. So this weekend I went out and got the fabric (which was on clearance -SCORE!) and today I worked my crafty magic. I'm quite proud of myself. Sure, something like this may seem so small to you crafty ladies, but to someone who's working their way up the crafty ladder it's major progress!

Here is the before:



the HIDEOUS fabric underneath the red:


The finished product:

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Oh get it with your crafty self! They look great!