Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day [seven] 11

The town we live in has this awesome farmer's market set up every Wednesday and Saturday, since we were already out we decided to swing by and see if they had anything good. Awesomely enough the Amish families had a stand set up with baked goods. So, I picked up some bread, a pie, and some cookies. Let's just say I was so getting on my husband's nerves with all those carbs seeing how he's dieting. But I thought the food was so yummy, it's most definitely worthy of being my picture of the day.



I'm not sure if you can see the prices, but they aren't bad at all. 3 for the bread and 4.50 for the BEST pecan pie you will ever eat. So if any of my local friends every want to go with me just call and we will head out one Saturday!

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Sounds like a place I definitely need to go to! Gotta love the Amish...buggies and all! :)