Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chicken Little.

I've been cooped up in my bed the past couple of days. I started having a horrible toothache over the weekend and by Monday I just couldn't take it. I finally broke down and called a dentist. Turns out I have an abscessed tooth. Which I'm not shocked. For my entire pregnancy I had horrible tooth aches. That's the only problem I had with being pregnant. Unfortunately I was high risk and I couldn't have any work done. Leave a cavity unattended long enough, it gets abscessed and needs..a...root canal! Something you should know about me I LOATHE the dentist. From the smell to the sound, I can not stand it. So I'm quite scared. My dentist put me on some antibiotics and some pain killers which seems to be helping. However, I'm still dreading that root canal. I have to go Tuesday to get a couple cavities filled and luckily I'm going to be drugged for that. I'm just too much of a chicken. So anyways, that's why I've been slacking a little on my blogging responsibilities. I did however take a picture :)

So here's my day 15 picture:

No comments: