Friday, February 13, 2009

No says I.

I once had a friend who said to me "You know, since you're from West Virginia people probably think you're a skank and think you have dirt floors." After the initial, WTF are you talking about slipped from my lips I started to wonder, why in the world do people from West Virginia get such a bad rep. ...then I stumble upon something like this video. My dad told me to watch it, said it was the funniest thing I'll ever watch. The sad thing is, what makes it so funny is I can tell this guy IS from West Virginia. He's from Boone County (doesn't that sound so redneck itself) that's FAR from the county I'm from, but now I understand completely why WV people get such a hard time! Just for the record, I'm NOT a skank and I do not have dirt floors. lol

4 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Bahahaahahahahaahahaha!!!! I am cracking up at this video! SO glad you posted it! I need to learn how to do me some of that there "judy choppin." Hahahaaha!

J and T plus Three said...

Love the Judy chop! :)

Anonymous said...

Did not call you a skank. Nerd, just told you that you had dirt floors. LOL. Hey you have upgraded big time! Ha! Glad we can laugh about it. Don't forget you also said Air Force kids are strange. :)

Samantha said...

Oh yeah, it's real funny. We're laughing so hard about it. Not!