Monday, June 15, 2009

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

Seems like I'll be having lots of snips and snails in my life!

We recently went to the doctor for a check up. My doctor was nice enough to do an ultrasound for me to see if we could tell what sex Baby Bragg 2.0 is. Of course, she's not a radiologist so she couldn't technically confirm it to us, but oh my husband confirmed it himself. The second she put the thing on my belly, my husband seen his SON! My husband blurted "Oh, it's a boy!" lol What can I say, the boys in my life are NOT shy. The doctor said "If I was to *say* what I *think* it is..it'd be a.." and before she could finish my husband said "BOY!" lol Another boy! As we all know, I did really want a girl. Wait, let me rephrase that. I want a healthy baby. Period. But a girl would've been awesome. But you know what, it's totally okay. I love my baby boy I have now. He's a hoot, and I just know with two crazy boys they'll keep me busy. I love it. I'm going to be that mom with 27 boys and then FINALLY get a girl. lol

I went out to lunch with a friend and we were discussing her boys. She didn't know at the time I was pregnant and I was asking her if she was dissappointed that she never had a girl (she has 3 boys) and she said the kindest things ever that at the moment I could have cared less if I was pregnant with a boy or girl (I didn't know the sex at the time either) ..but she said "Of course not! I love my boys! and they are MOMMA BOYS!" She's so right. There's just something so special between a momma and her son. :)

Also to answer the million dollar question we've been asked twenty million times, are we going to have more? Well, first let's get through this one. Then, if everything turns out great with this pregnancy, labor, delivery, and so on..then sure. Like I said, if I'm the mom with 27 boys and then finally a girl..then so be it!! lol

She once again wasn't able to get a good ultrasound picture for us. HE (ah, isn't it great to say he, and not it?! Now we need a name) wouldn't stay still long enough!

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Yay for little boys! You'll have all boys and if we ever have anymore, it'll probably be all girls. I sense some arranged marriages in our childrens' futures! ;