Friday, May 22, 2009

Hip hip hooraaay!

Okay, all season I've been wanting to put up a blog for Kris Allen from American Idol. However, I have refrained because everyone I've ever rooted for gets sent home the second after I say I'm rooting for them. I didn't want to jinx it for him! He is probably the most stinking adorable thing, he can sing SO well, and I know for sure when he puts out a CD his music is right up my alley.


Anyway, Wednesday he was announced this year's American Idol! I haven't watched AI in a couple of seasons, and I'm so glad that I tuned into this season. They had really different vocals and alot of great talent. Plus, my guy won! Yay!! So anyways, let's celebrate Kris Allen is our AI!

He did a version of Kayne West's Heartless that was GREAT. Anyway Randy said he liked the version better than Kayne's and The Fray's. I didn't even know The Fray had a version out! So I looked it up, and can I just say Kris' and The Fray's sound almost identical! Both are great versions!

Here's Kris':


and here's The Fray's:


PS, how funny is this. Every since I was a little girl one of the names I loved and wanted to name my son was Kristopher Allen. HA!

No comments: