Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Walt Disney World -Night One.

I'm pretty much slacking on posting pictures from the Disney trip, but I'm still recovering and I had thousands of pictures to go through. So cut me some slack.

We got to Disney Tuesday night and I immediately texted my friend Jenifer to let her know we had arrived! After resting for a quick minute and showering up we hopped on the boat and headed to my friend's resort. We stayed at the Port Orleans French Quarter and my friends were at Riverside. Our resorts have a boat that will take you to each resort or to Downtown Disney.

When our boat pulled up to the Riverside dock I could see a adorable little girl waving at us. It was Miss Sassy Pants herself! Mackenzie!! I was so excited to meet her! And of course see Josh and Jenifer! And Brandy and meet Ike too! After skipping about 50 people in line we hopped back on the boat and headed to Downtown Disney. I LOVE Downtown Disney. It's like a city in itself. We were able to eat at the awesome Rainforest Cafe. There was a 3 hour (it was 3 hours, right?) wait, but after Josh told them I was there they took us right in. Actually, I'm lying. I have NO idea how Josh managed for us to skip that wait, but he did! And we love him for it! I had the yummiest pot roast. (I know, who goes to Disney and orders the pot roast, but it was good!) Kolton loved the fish tank and was shockingly not scared of the "thunderstorms" that happen every 30 minutes. It was so neat!

After dinner we walked around and just caught up. Even though it had been 3 years since we had seen each other, it felt just like yesterday! I quickly realized Josh and Jenifer are our best friends for a reason! Anyway, the first night there was so much fun and I could already tell it was going to be a GREAT trip!



While we were walking there is this cute little store called "World of Disney", two things -if you go in there be prepared to have your arm ripped off by a 10 year old or 2. AND that little stitch that's on the sign spits water, so WATCH OUT! I speak from experience. Yes, he got me. lolol




Kolton's favorite


Kotlon doing what he does best!

No comments: