Saturday, May 16, 2009

I was going through pictures of when we first brought Kolton home and it amazes me so much how much he's grown. He's holding himself up, "talking" holding his own bottle, just so much stuff he's doing on his own. Every day he amazes me so much, and I couldn't ever explain how thankful we are for that little miracle. I remember every split second from the hospital. I remember thinking how unfair it was that hours had passed before we could hold our sweet little boy, and then when we finally had the chance he had wires attached. I look back on that and just think about how thankful I am of his health today. I couldn't ask for a more amazing child and having him around gets me so excited for the next. Every day I say I'm just going to have a houseful of kids. Kolton keeps us on our toes, that's for sure, but he's the most precious thing in our life and we will never take him or any of our other children for granted.


No comments: