Monday, May 4, 2009

My favorite city.

As most of you know, I just recently went to Walt Disney World. On the way down we made a couple pit stops. One being my favorite place -Savannah, Georgia!! Even after going to WDW Savannah stays my favorite. WDW, you know, is really in a league of its own. I just adore the charm Savannah has. The rustic cobblestone, the carriage rides, the crab cakes, and OF COURSE -the pralines!

We arrived in Savannah about 4, enough time to shower up, get ready, and hit the city. Savannah was actually where we went for our Baby Moon with Kolton. So it was exciting taking him there so he could see it first hand.

We walked around River Street and of course hit up the candy store first. After sitting by the river and listening to the street performers we headed to dinner. We went to our favorite restaurant there; Fiddler's. They have the best crab cakes!

We had planned on doing a carriage ride, but all the private tours were taken so we just crashed, and I mean CRASHED at 9pm! We were exhausted! The next morning we woke up and ordered room service. I told Adam I felt like Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman, minus the prostitution part of course. After a yummy breakfast, we had to get back on the road. I always have the best time in Savannah. Even if I'm only there a day. I highly recommend you go if you're ever in Southern Georgia. Make sure you stay in the historic district though, so you get the true charm of it.



The candy store -my favorite!!





No comments: