Friday, April 17, 2009

cuddle MONSTER.

This morning Kolton woke us up about 6am, which is totally fine because that was putting him at 10 hours straight of sleeping. After we played with him for a while we put him in his jumperoo. Once he was in there we noticed he wasn't jumping. He was just standing staring at us. So Adam took him back out and laid him on the bed with us. That's when Kolton crawled (well, Kolton's version of crawling. He takes his head and using it and his feet to scoot) up to his daddy, rolled on his belly, and shut his eyes! What?! Is this my son? My son is the kid that needs a bottle, swaddled, and rocked. How totally precious, huh? I can say since Kolton's been sick he's been EXTRA-cuddly and I'm SO loving it! Let's just say I'm getting a lot less housework done because of it.

Here's a picture of him after he crawled up next to his Daddy...

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

SO stinkin' sweet! I could eat him up! Can't wait to hold him!!!