Friday, April 17, 2009

Well, what do you know?

When I was pregnant with Kolton I took a Gender Predictor and it of course was correct.

So this morning I took one for Baby Bragg 2.0. Check it out..



I can't say I'm shocked. I told Adam after the ultrasound that it's a boy. I just have a feeling, like I did with Kolton. If I said I wasn't a little disappointed, I'd be lying. Although I really felt it was a boy, I HOPED like crazy it was a girl. We know these things aren't a 100% accurate, buuuut...hey, that's totally fine if it is a boy. Another awesomely cute healthy baby boy in my life is ALWAYS welcomed!! When we told Kolton he'd probably have a brother he said "Good! I didn't want to share my toys with a stinkin girl anyway!" :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I have tons of It's A Boy ribbon left over from Kolt. lol.

J and T plus Three said...

That Kolton is such a funny boy! :) You never know you may be surprised!