Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kolton Speaks!

My son is pretty much the most amazing thing. I know parents always hype their kid up, but my son is SO smart. Some of the things he's doing and has been doing for so long astounds me. On one hand, I absolutely love it, on the other, I want him to slow down and be a baby! Now although he's not saying "Mom" or even "momma", but "mamamama" just so happens to be the first thing he jabbers. He has squealed and "talked" since he was 6 weeks old, but his jabbers are so precious to me. Hearing his voice makes me smile so much. He's absolutely adorable and I couldn't love this boy anymore!

Here's a video of SOME jabbering. Of course as soon as I walked out of the room he let the mamamas roll more, but this is precious enough. :)


Oh PS, I don't know what's funnier; his grunting or the fact he tries to shove his foot in his mouth ALL-THE-TIME.

5 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Yummy tootsies!!! I am almost positive that I heard him say "Mama!" Sweet boy! LOVE him!

Jennifer said...

What a talented little boy! He can say Mamamamama AND shove his foot in his mouth at the same time ;-) These are some precious moments. Thanks for recording it.

Anonymous said...

I can't see the video right now but I am sure it's a good one. Miss you guys!

J and T plus Three said...

He is SO CUTE!

Stephanie Bragg said...

Sooo freakin cute! Landen is already grabbing at his little feet, soon they will be in his mouth! He is so adorable!