Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hippity hoppity...

Easters on it's way!!

Most of you guys probably don't know that Easter is my FAVORITE holiday! Growing up, my parents hooked our Easter baskets up! Candy, toys, clothes, movies, EVERYTHING! I love the colors of the holiday, the traditions like hunting Easter eggs and coloring eggs. I just LOVE it! lol I can not wait to carry those traditions on with our kids.

Yesterday we took Kolton to meet the Easter Bunny. Adam was just sure that he would be terrified of him, but he wasn't at all. To make sure we got a good picture we handed Kolt to Mr Bunny with his back towards him. Kolt kept grabbing Mr Bunny's hands and trying to put them in his mouth and eat him, lol! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture, I was too busy laughing. When we picked Kolt off Mr Bunny's lap I turned him so he could see the big stuffed animal he had been sitting on and Kolton just smiled and stared at him. We ended up getting a great shot, but when I scan it it looks grainy so I just used the one I took with my camera (which personally I think is better anyways)

4 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

He is the most adorable thing ever! Look at that cuuuute Easter outfit! I'm glad he liked the Easter Bunny. So cute!

Unknown said...

He really is!!! I can't wait to hold him!!!!

TNgirl said...

How cute!

Jennifer said...

What a happy boy! I love his Easter outfit too.