Friday, May 22, 2009

WDW Officially DAY one: Magic Kingdom.

Our official day one started off on the perfect foot. My friend had the great idea that going to Magic Kingdom through the week would be the safest bet because there would less people, as opposed to the weekend. Can I just say how right she was? Adam and I took Kolton back on the Sunday before we left and oh. my. lord. the lines were awful. So anyway, going on a Wednesday was perfect.

We split up for a moment while the boys went to go get Fast Passes (that is what they're called right?) and us ladies -and Monster boy- walked to see the castle. After all, that is what it's about!



If there is one thing you can say about WDW and mean every ounce of it; is they do not cut corners. Everything is GRAND and BEAUTIFUL. I absolutely LOVE Magic Kingdom. It's pretty much in a league of it's own. We took Kolton on his first ride, Snow White. I can't wait until he's older to pick on him about that! We also took him to a 3D show that he LOVED! We came to the conclusion that his favorite is Donald Duck. After the show he grabbed a Baby Donald off the shelf and wouldn't let it go.


So precious.

We eventually grabbed lunch and found this place with great hot dogs and corn dogs. They had yummy sauerkraut too! They had a baseball theme and had this cute statue out front.


The boys went to ride Splash Mountain and Kolton and I split off to get his ears made. Which is what I was so excited for. They turned out so cute. (There's a picture of him with them on in the collage)

One of my favorite things at all the Disney parks is the parades. They are just too cute and so much fun.



Like I said Magic Kingdom was a great way to start the trip! We had so much fun between riding the rides, eating the food, seeing all the characters, to just even seeing how excited the kids got watching everything!


No comments: