Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!


I just wanted to take a minute to say happy mother's day to all the wonderful mommies I know! I couldn't ask for a more special reason to celebrate mother's day, Kolton. He means so much to me and he is the best son ever. Seeing him grow and all the silly things he does makes me smile so much. At such a young age he already has me and Adam laughing so hard all day. He makes me so excited to have another one. He means the world to me and his father and I couldn't have a better reason to celebrate this very special day -my first mother's day!!

2 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Kolton is very lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy!

TNgirl said...

Happy Mother's Day! That is such a cute picture; he looks so much like Adam.