Tuesday, June 16, 2009

..two days in a row!

It takes 21 days to break a habit, right? So does that mean it takes 21 days to START a habit? If so I have 19 more days before I can say Kolton officially puts himself to sleep, but for the second day in a row he put himself asleep!!

I laid him in his crib while I ran to check my email. After a couple minutes I realized he was being awfully quiet, so I popped my head in his room and seen this..

..my baby boy sleeping! He didn't even cry or whine! He's growing so fast, in 2 weeks he will be 8 months! Can you believe? Wasn't it just yesterday I was bringing him home? Wasn't it just yesterday I had his bassinet in my room? Now, he's sleeping in his own crib in his own room holding his own bottle crawling, laughing, "talking".. I mean, really son SLOW DOWN! Just because you're having a baby brother join you soon doesn't mean you have to grow up so fast. Mommy can handle to babies, I promise! I'm just so proud that he's *finally* learning to put himself to sleep, but still he needs to slow down on growing up so fast! Lol!

2 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Precious! I love this picture! And yes, it was just yesterday that you brought him home. Gosh, the time flies so fast!!

RoxC said...

It really seems like it was yesterday! Kolton is growing up so fast, and getting cuter every day. I love that picture and you are one gorgeous and wonderful mommy!