Monday, June 15, 2009

Life is just sooo tough for a baby...

Can I just say that I'm so proud of my Monster Boy? For the past couple of nights he has slept until 8am. Considering his usually time to wake up and party is 6:30am; 8 is AWESOME! Also, considering he's cutting 2 teeth, and he's sleeping that good? Bless his heart, for sure!

Anyway, Kolton's mawmaw and pawpaw bought him a walker, which is absolutely adores. That thing is seriously a Godsend. I can put him in it, clean the house and he'll just tag along and keep me company. Love that boy.

So today he was in his walker and I look over and I see him with his head down. He starts to babble when he's falling asleep, so when I noticed he was doing this, I thought "there is NO way" he's going to sleep. One reason, how the heck could he fall asleep in that position? Two, he NEVER falls asleep on his own. My Monster Boy is spoiled when it comes to sleep and has to be patted or rocked to sleep. So I gave him a couple minutes and sure enough, he was asleep. I grabbed the camera and snapped a couple pictures, I just knew I had to document it! Who knows when it'll happen again?! lol And then Daddy carried him to his room for a good nap. He's actually still sleeping as I type this. (knock wood)



1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

How stinking cute is this!?! I LOVE it! :) I need to see him again. We miss baby "tolton!"