Monday, June 22, 2009

Look what I can do!

I'm so proud of my two recent projects. I'm really loving this pretending to be crafty thing. I say pretending because my embroidery machine does almost all the work.

Saturday afternoon I went to an embroidery class. I wanted to use my machine so bad, but I didn't have the slightest clue on how to. So I signed up for the class and learned some pretty good things. I still have a FAR way to go. I'm still waiting on Jenifer to come and teach me some things! Now she has skills and she taught herself! She has some pictures of her stuff on her page, check it out!

So anyway, I tinkered around with it a little and made a dish cloth and burp cloth! Now, remember this is my 2nd and 3rd project and I have a WAYS to go. But for those who know me know I have every right to be proud of this!!



and something for my little Monster Boy:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them. It doesn't seem too hard.

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

You did great!!! I love it! I'm so happy and proud and excited! So glad you're enjoying your machine! I can't wait to see your future projects and the day that we can use our machines together!!

J and T plus Three said...

THAT IS AWESOME! I love them both!!! And that is not pretend craftiness that is REAL craftiness! Go you!

Anonymous said...

I am retracting my former comment. I would like to change it to..

AWESOME, FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, GREAT, CREATIVE job Samantha. LOL.

Samantha said...

It's okay Courtney, some people might find your first comment rude, but I know it's just not in your make up to think before you speak.