Saturday, October 10, 2009

Catching up!

I feel so awful that I haven't updated my blog in ages. I have tons of pictures I'd like to share, but I always lose track of time and by the time I do realize what time it is -I'm heading to bed! I just wanted to play a quick catch up with you all and update you guys on how life is with our awesome little family.

Well, our awesome little family will be adding the new addition Nov 3 if Emma Paisley doesn't make an appearance by then. I have a scheduled c-section with the same doctor that performed Kolton's csection. I absolutely loved my csection doctor and I just had to schedule Emma's with the same doctor.

We're totally excited and pretty much ready for her to come. I'm just waiting on her diaper bag to come in the mail, and I have to pick up a few odds and ends and that's it! We have another 4D ultrasound scheduled Monday and I can't wait to see how much she has changed and who she looks like. Remember the first set we had from a couple months ago?

As for Kolton he's growing too fast. He turns one in less than a month, and I can't believe it. He's already walking and does so many things that shock me. He's keeping momma on her toes, that's for sure. I'm interested to see what his sister's personality is compared to his. I will not know what to do if she's calm. He just cut his 3rd and 4th tooth. Poor little guy is so limited on what he can and can not eat plus he's a picky eater so you can imagine the heck we play at meal time. We're still working on the sippy cup, but we've made the transition to milk. He's front facing in his car seat too. Like I said, he's such a big boy already!

We're getting ready for Halloween too, and I can not wait until everyone sees his cute costume. We're keeping it a surprise though. So you'll have to check back for pictures. :)

I promise I'm going to do better with this blog. I know alot of my friends and family back home are interested in it and read it to stay up to date. I'll do better, I promise! Just cut me some slack, October has been the busiest month of my life! Shew!







We're also officially finished with her room, so here's the final picture!

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe Kolton will be one this month! Seems like we were JUST at Disney and he wasn't even 6 months!! Time sure does fly! Emma's nursery is to die for. If I ever have another baby, will you help me decorate?! I love it! Kolton and Emma sure are lucky to have such wonderful parents!