Thursday, September 17, 2009

Emma's nursery

We're about 95% finished with Emma's nursery. We just need to hang some stuff on the wall, and that's it. I can not believe it's ready. It feels literally like yesterday that I was taking the pregnancy test! Now I'm 33 weeks and have another room in my house for another one of my children. How crazy is that?

We worked so hard on her nursery. Okay, Adam worked so hard on her nursery, and it totally paid off. We're in love with this room. When you stand in the hallway in the perfect spot you can see Emma's nursery on one side, and Kolton's on the other. It's so amazing! You see one blue baby boy room for the most perfect little boy, and you also see one pink nursery for the most perfect little princess. Ah! How much fun is this going to be!!

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I LOVE her nursery and even more than that I love what you wrote about when you stand in a certain spot in the hallway you can see both babies' rooms. Precious! I couldn't be happier for y'all!