Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One step at a time..

I just wanted to give you all an update on Emma & Kolton. We recently just had a check up and everything is going great with Emma. I go next week to see the doctor who performed my c-section with Kolton (and who will also do Emma's if that's what I decide) to talk to him about the best option on whether I should elect for a c-section or not. It's a tough decision, and I have Kolton to think of now. Between the doctor, Adam, and myself I'm sure we'll make the best decision. Can we believe I'm 8 months pregnant! My how time flies.

Speaking of time flying, Kolton just turned 10 months August 29th. He's eating regular food, same thing as mommy and daddy, he's eats baby food very seldom, he's using a sippy cup, he only gets 2 bottles a day -one in the morning and one before bed, and he's walking!! Every day he walks more and more. It baffles me. Today while I was cooking dinner I turned to check on him while he was in the living room, and he just walked into the kitchen like it was nothing! He's pretty much the most amazing thing I have ever laid eyes on, he's so-totally-amazing. Love that boy!! Here's a video of him taking his first bit of steps. This was taken last week and he's walking SO much more already. He's keeping mommy busy!

No comments: