Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wrapped around her little finger already..

A couple weekends ago Adam, Kolton, and myself went to a local festival here. It's nothing big, but Adam and I went last year and they have the best apple dumplins so I insisted we go back this year. Besides having those yummy apple dumplins, it has a petting zoo, bands, and it has little stands of local vendors. One of the stands was two ladies selling homemade bows. I love me some bows, but all the ones I saw were for bigger girls so I decided not to get any. We were about half way through the vendors when Adam said "I'm going to go get Emma a bow" He had seen a bow that he wanted to get her while we were there and decided to go back and get it for her. I thought it was so sweet. If you know Adam he's the most macho guy when it comes to anything girly, so for him to make an effort to buy a bow for her is pretty sweet! :)

Here's the fabulous bow he picked out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww that is cute. :)

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

SO cute!! What a sweet daddy!! I love that she already has him wrapped around her sweet little finger!

Unknown said...

Oh I knew he would be wrapped!!! When Jenifer told me it was a girl that was the first thing I said! CUTE bow! He did good!

Moi said...

That is one of those things you will want to keep forever to show her how much she meant to Daddy even before she met him.