Monday, October 26, 2009

My little pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch

We recently relandscaped our landscaping (okay, did that make sense?), anyway and I wanted to get some pumpkins for our front porch. We decided to take Kolton to the pumpkin patch and let him explore. He had a blast. He'd go from pumpkin to pumpkin pointing "Mom. Mom. Mom" (That week everything was Mom, this week everything is Dad) You can see him pointing at the pumpkins in some of the pictures in the collage. I must say it broke my heart a little watching my little boy walk around so carefree. He didn't need momma to hold him or anything. I put him down and he just went along his way. He's becoming less dependable on me... now if we can just have the diaper situation taken care of? ;)

Here's some pictures of our time at the pumpkin patch. We picked up a couple pumpkins for decorations and we're still deciding if we want to go back and get more to carve. We picked up 2 big pumpkins and 2 baby pumpkins, how cute huh? We also picked up some beautiful Mums for our flowerbeds!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is soooo cute!!! He got ig over night!