Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update on Emma Paisley

Well, it's not going to be long and Emma will be here! We're getting close, and I'm starting to get really excited. I hadn't had a chance to really think about it lately with being so busy with Kolton's birthday, but it's starting to hit home.

I had an appointment with my csection doctor Wednesday to go over my paperwork and to get all the information about my csection. So here it is; Tuesday Nov 3rd I go in at 6am. They'll start my IV and do my blood work, make sure everything is good to go, and then the csection should start about 8am. Hoping everything goes great and smooth Emma will be here before 9am! How exciting huh?! This is all going according given she doesn't decide to come on her own. Which frankly, I think I'm going to carry her until then. So more than likely Emma's birthday will be Nov 3rd! That's a good day, I think!

From what the doctor's can tell she's doing good. Her heartbeat is always great when they check it, I just recently had my amniotic fluid checked and that was great, she's moving around lately... So everything seems great! I can't wait to meet that little girl! The newest addition to the Bragg Family! :) I promise to post pictures as soon as I can!

No comments: