Sunday, October 24, 2010

A rootin' tootin' good time!

As one of Kolton's birthday presents (that's right in less than a week he'll be 2) we took him to see Disney's Toy Story 3 on Ice. We were kind of testing the waters with something like this, but we couldn't pass up the chance of atleast trying. Kolton LOVES him some Toy Story so it seemed that he would be fine. (We tried taking him to the movies and it just didn't work out. We had to leave RIGHT when the movie started. Why do they make previews so long these days!) So we had a friend keep Emma so we could have Kolton feel even more special having all of mommy and daddy's attention, and not taking the chance of Emma being fussy during the show. Which worked out perfectly. Apparently Emma is much more okay with being away from mommy than I thought? ha! Kolton had a blast. From the second we walked into the building and he noticed Buzz and Woody items were everywhere he was in heaven. He kept pointing and shouting and getting so excited. He took his picture with Buzz and Woody too, it was the cutest thing ever. Once we got in and the show started he just sat on our laps watching in amazement. Adam and I came to an agreement that we probably could have cried any second of how amazed we are and proud of him. Our little boy is growing up so fast, and now he can do the things that when he was born we wished he'd be able to do. Like sit through a movie and enjoy it. We love that little boy so much and he (and his sister) tug at our hearts every day. I hope he had as much fun as we did just watching him (and I'm sure he did)

Here's some pictures that I took with my phone and a little video. I started to be a little picture crazy at first, but then I forced myself to put my camera away and enjoy our time with Kolton.




No comments: